Cylinder Repairs & Manufacturing
Our 300 square metre undercover workshop has the machinery for all cylinder repairs and component manufacturing. From our piston and gland removal to our linishing and honing facilities, cylinders from small earthmoving machinery to large cranes are accommodated for. Using our automated honing bench, cylinder resizing is sometimes an option for those hard to source parts.
We specialise in push tube cylinders for Schwing, Transcrete and Jaycon concrete pumps.
- Automated cylinder honing from 65mm to 550mm diameter by 4 metres long
- Post honing cylinder cleaning
- Piston rod repairs and linishing to 4 metres long
- Complete machine shop facilities for manufacturing all cylinder components
- Versatile piston rod nut cracker for standard and unusual rod dismantling
- Pressure testing of cylinders
- Complete truck hoist reconditioning